Hi!! I can't post an image here in the comments, so I uploaded the feedback image to Blackboard / Discussions / DISCUSSION FORUM FOR GROUP THREE. Please make sure to keep up to date with the deadlines for this project - I am pleased to see this group working very well together! Review the feedback I gave you, and post in the discussion if you have any questions or comments. Also, see everyone in Group Three at 9:40am this Wednesday morning via Zoom. Will post your invitation in the discussion forum as well.
Hi!! I can't post an image here in the comments, so I uploaded the feedback image to Blackboard / Discussions / DISCUSSION FORUM FOR GROUP THREE. Please make sure to keep up to date with the deadlines for this project - I am pleased to see this group working very well together! Review the feedback I gave you, and post in the discussion if you have any questions or comments. Also, see everyone in Group Three at 9:40am this Wednesday morning via Zoom. Will post your invitation in the discussion forum as well.
ReplyDelete